Sunday, December 2, 2007

Outside Reading Week 4 - Post B

Dear Sara Gruen
Hi, It's me again! I'm writing again to tell you that your book is amazing!!
Holy crap I can't believe Marlena's pregnant. I never saw that coming... I'm really excited to see how that plays out with August and Uncle Al and Jacob. I hope that Marlena and Jacob end up together. Even though August tries to be a nice guy, he's kind of scary, like how he hit his wife and all. Also, I hope that Camel's drop off goes well. I know he's nervous to leave because he did something that he's ashamed of.. Do we ever find out?? Oh and i'm also excited to see what happens to the old Jacob in the nursing home. It was soo sad when his family never showed up. However, I think that this is adding to the theme of family and how Jacob will find a family in all the members of the circus. You do not necessarily have to be related to be considered family. I think that it's touching how Jacob is able to find friends and family in his fellow works. 
I'm having a really hard  not finishing your book right now! I want to keep reading, but I have till through winter break so i'll have to hold off. This book is like fifty times better than my last outside reading book so thank you!! Haha, i'll write again later! By that time i'll have probably finished my book, and will have hopefully have found out the answers to all of my many questions!
Sincerely,
Paige 

1 comment:

Monika said...

paige, this book looks really good, what is it called? and i agree that you dont have to be related to be considered family, even pets are considered family! glad to know that school books can be good too!